Friday, July 29, 2011

This Week

No time to post.  The puppy must be watched at ALL times.  At any given time, she could be sniffing around to pee, actually peeing somewhere, or is just about to pee as I scoop her up and run to the pads.  Also, she usually has something in her mouth that she's not supposed to.

Last week I ate TWO pints of ice cream on two seperate days.  I was concerned I may have gained weight.  This may seem crazy to you but not to me.  I look at cake and gain.  (Besides, ice cream wasn't the only naughty thing I had eaten)  Luckily I had not gained weight (yet) but I credit this to daily pooping.  What?  Everybody poops.  (Well, there was that period of about 15 years when I didn't)

I hadn't brushed my hair all week.  I found that it's easier to knot into a scruncii if I don't brush it.  It's thick and wavy and when I brush it, it gets straight and poofy.  Looks like a bad '80's tease.  So I didn't brush my hair all week.  Plus it shaved 90 seconds off my morning routine.

That's it for now.  The puppy has left the room and I need to go see what's chewing/peeing on.

No comments:

Post a Comment