Thursday, April 12, 2012

Too Much Caffeine

About yesterday...  I have not been sleeping much lately.  It's caught up with me.  To count act this, I upped my caffeine intake yesterday from 2 cups of coffee to pretty much everything in the world containing caffeine. 

Total for the day:
2 cups of coffe
about a half gallon of diet pepsi
one crystal light energy drink
one Starbucks espresso double shot
2 more cups of coffee

With each drink I would wait 30 minuets for it to enter my blood stream and discover that it did squat for my energy levels.  I'm scared of harder drugs for energy so I just upped the caffeine all day.  It did some funky things to my concentration though. 

After I read the story about Justice the dog, I thought about it a lot at work.  I planned out what I might write.  It was articulate, well thought out and very smart.  After dumping gallons of coffee and stuff into my body, however I would type something--anything--and it might appear ont he screen as so:  dhgtyw

You see my problem.  Also, I had remembered only this morning a funny way to describe my anger.  In nerd terms, the Jedi Masters would never have accepted me as a student, even as a baby.  I was very angry as a baby.

I also wanted to vent a little about a co-worker and somehow work that into my Justice The Dog story but I wasn't sure how to fit it in.  This portion of the program will now be dedicated to:

Liz:  The Story About ME!  (nominated for 5 Emmys!)

I decided to stop talking to Liz unless necessary for work.  She had become a poison.  I caught myself gossiping to her about another employee who wore to work a fish net style shirt (the kind of thing you use a bathing suit cover up) over a bra.  And nothing else.  I know it's hot in the dry cleaners, but come on!

Have I really become this person?  So I decided to act real busy instead.  One day this week I had just about had it with another employee "forgetting" everything and I needed to blow off some steam before I got real mean with this person so I ran to Liz and told her how sick I was of going behind this person and doing half their job!!!!

"Oh, that's just like when Sally says this and does that and I really don't care about you're problem because you just spoke so now it's my turn and blah blah blah nobody is listening anymore because all I ever talk is my problems and issues and stories!"

Um, no.  This isn't anything like you're problem with Sally.  Not at all.  I said a comment to wrap it up and walked away.  What was I thinking?

In other news, I remembered this morning why I had stopped writing.  I feel as though I have to write about my opinion on everything in the entire world and suddenly remembered that no one cares!  I will never be Dave Barry and I will not be able to write about everything and make everyone laugh.

No one cares about my weight issues and food issues.  No one cares about my opinion on trans-gendered folks winning beauty competitions.  No one cares about that stuff because I don't care about that stuff regarding other people!  For some reason I feel like I need to change the world because I found out about certain foods that just might change the world.  You know what?  I'm not the only one who knows about whole grain bread!  I do not need to list everything I eat and explain my emotional eating.  Thsi is America--pretty much everyone does that anyways!

So I'll probably be taking another long extended break from writing.  My puppy is whining (I swear she sounds like a small child) because I am currently ignoring her because I am involved in this stupid blog.

To wrap it up here, I leave you with this:  All the thousands of milligrams of caffeine I sucked down yesterday did eventually kick in.  Right at bedtime.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment