Sunday, May 2, 2010

I have not been around for a week

I am grateful for my one regular reader!  It means a lot to me that someone out there enjoys what I write, even if it is sometimes quite depressing.  Our computer was fried (yes--fried) a week ago in a thunder storm so I have not been able to write, much less think straight. 

This is gonna be a looooong story.  A lot has happened in the last week and I even have little notes in my purse where I'd jotted down depressing events and funny happenings, such as the moment when I was so exhausted I fed the cat and to put the cat food away, I placed it in the fridge.  (it's a large container filled with dry food.  No need to refrigerate--that's just silly)

There have been issues at work, home, my parents' home, etc.  It'll most likely be at least a two-parter.  I'm writing this now to let my one reader (hi!) know I have not fallen off the face of the earth (yet) and will be writing all of this very soon, I hope. 

I do hope to get some writing time in within the week.  Stay tuned for this train wreck.

4 comments:

  1. I've been in a few myself...
    Looking forward to your posts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. sorry, didn't know if the last one went through.
    Do you want more followers?

    ReplyDelete
  3. More followers? That would be cool but I just don't have time to browse & leave comments on other blogs & leave a trail of bread crumbs.. I barely have time to write what I want to write. Hopefully, I'll be able to get something down this weekend. I have a ton of stuff I'd like to write about, it's just making myself sit down and doing it, or rather, finding the time :-D

    ReplyDelete