Friday, August 19, 2011

Big Tobacco

Congress wanted to paste disturbing images on packs of cigarettes such as blackened lungs, etc.  Four out of the five major tobacco compnaies in America sued over this saying it violated their free speech rights.

????  I don't really see how, but, um, alright.....

Big Tobacco also said it would cost millions to print these images on the packages. 

Once again, I really don't see why it would cost more to print a lung than a camel in a cool leather jacket, but um, alright.....

I don't think I really need to write too much on how stupid all this is.  As a former smoker who has many smokers in her family with lung ailments, of course I am all for the blackened lung pictures.  Go for it!  While we're at it, paste a video of a heart attack on the back of Cheetos because I;ve had some major cravings lately.

Discuss....


No comments:

Post a Comment