Sunday, November 27, 2011

There Might Be A Light

Yesterday I was able to get a computer guy over to the shop.  He and his wife came, left, came back with an older dumbed down computer (though suped up for the processor) and HE FIXED IT!  HE FIXED IT, HE FIXED IT, HE FIXED IT!!!!!!

Both were actually very interested in what Shawn could do.  The husband needs a new sign for his store.  The wife was interested in customized decor.  WHOO-HOO!!!!!

I called our mechanic the day after Thanksgiving and left a message on his machine.  He called and said he'd get the struts on & we can take a look at the Jeep Grand Cherokee on Monday.  I MIGHT HAVE A RIDE SOON!!!!!  That's a good thing because we'll be needing groceries & laundry very soon.  (There's no room for these things in Shawn's truck)

I did lose 5 of the 6 pounds I had gained over vacation (probably all due to being so friggin' stressed out) but I think I may have gained it back over the last three days.  Both our moms sent us home with enough food for six months.  I froze most of it but I've been eating like a crazed pig for three days.  Oh well.

The Jeep will most likely suck up more gas money but we don't really have a choice right now.  And Shawn's truck is old and worn.  We've spent nearly $300 on gas in his truck alone and it's not even the 30th yet.

I sure hope this business takes off with rapid speed.  We're gonna need it.  We cannot even afford to get the gas turned on in the shop so there's no heat and winter is well on its way.

But yes, even the most negative person can fully admit that the tide is indeed turning.....

No comments:

Post a Comment