Monday, March 29, 2010

Oooooh!!! Shocking!!

I pulled up my homepage and there's this little news thing that is displayed there.  Take the term "news" lightly.  It's usually just celebrity bs that no one ever cares about.  Not people that have better things to do than keep up with all the celbrities' babies names anyway.

sigh.

So anyhow, there's a big 'ol picture of Ricky Martin with the bold headline RICKY MARTIN COMES OUT ONLINE

Yeah, I'm just as shocked as you are.  In fact, I'm as equally as shocked as when that weird looking dude from the one of those boy bands offically "came out".  You know, the one who tried to hitch a ride on a space shuttle or something.  HA HA HA!!!!!!!!

Feeling a little better.  I took a Benadryl to help relax--only one.  I am a light weight, I know, I know.  I'm suprised Advil doesn't knock me out like everything else.  First time in well over a week I've taken anything other than Advil so I think it's safe to say I'm dealing with things a little better.  This week anyways.  Next week might be different.

Have a $10 coupon for a large meat lover's pizza at Pizza Hut.  I now have dinner planned for the 31st of March, 2010.  I'll be twenty-nine year old.

...and freaking out.

;-D

No comments:

Post a Comment