Friday, January 28, 2011

Building Strength

This is a post I left on a the Christian Vapers Forum at ECF  
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/christian-vapers/156414-prayer-request-quitting-nicotine.html#post2558896
I really feel like this is the best time for me to quit.  I know God has been changing me.  I know this because right around Christmas we received a hospital bill for my husband (after the insurance was done!) for $1000.  Now, normally I would sit and bawl over it for 2 days.

This time I just simply said, "Enh," and called finacial services, told them I could pay $50 a month & they set it up for me.  I nonchalantly called my husband at work and told him it was no big deal and he was also calm about it.  That really was a breakthrough for me.

Even as far away as I sometimes feel from God, this really is the closest I have felt.  I haven't had a deep depression in a while, the husband & I have never gotten along better or been more in love.  I can honestly say that while I am scared, I do feel my strength building as each day goes on.  I hope & pray I can be a living testimony to others.

I have some 11mg caramel flavor that a buddy who owns a store had sent me long ago.  It was thanks for posting raving reviews of his liquids on every forum I could find.  Seriously, this is the BEST caramel I've tasted.  Anywho, I'd been saving it because I'd gotten down to the last 2 bottles.  I cut it in half with some PG and gylcerin and the flavor is STILL amazing!  Hats off again to Donley and Carol at Want2Vape. 

No comments:

Post a Comment