Saturday, January 15, 2011

Writing....the forgotten therapy

My last post was May 16 and it was the most boring thing written.  Ever.  I didn't want to write.  I go through periods where all I want to do is write, then I don't but I feel strangely obligated because I'm keeping a blog.  I'm over it.

I'm thinking if I write it out, however sporadically it may become, it may help with my food obsession.  My moods are MUCH better due to listening to Joyce Meyer on a nearly daily basis.  No, I'm not going to church or tithing.  I'd like to but it's cold out.  If I don't have to leave he house for work, I don't leave the house.  It's too cold.

Yeah, I developed a relationship with God.  It's not super close, but it's a start.  I kind of forgot about God in my teenage years, got close to Him again in my early twenties, then forgot about Him again.  I'm talking to God again, and my moods are much more stable.  Say what you will, this works for me and a lot better than any meds I've tried.

I quit smoking 11 months ago using an electronic cigarette.  I still take in ENORMOUS quantities of nicotine, but I am a much healthier despite all that.  I bought myself an elliptical as my celebration present and am obsessed with becoming skinny.  I promised myself if I ever quit smoking, I'd have the energy to exercise.  Now I just have to find the will power.

No comments:

Post a Comment