Saturday, March 19, 2011

The Power of Greek Yogurt

Greek yogurt tastes JUST like sour cream.  If you do not believe, buy one of those single serving cups and spread it on a fajita or baked potato.

I had a theory that Greek yogurt could be used in anything that calls for sour cream.  I bought a small cup of fat free yogurt and a Hidden Valley Ranch seasoning packet.  I sprinkled in half the Ranch and stirred in a bit of 2% milk.

WOW!  It tasted exactly like that ranch chip dip that comes in a tub.  It tastes so naughty I felt guilty for dipping Kashi crackers into it, one after another!  Add a bit more milk for salad dressing; dip your healthy snacks into it--this is an amazing discovery!


I used to just stir in blueberries, honey and Splenda, but this takes Greek yogurt to a whole new level!  Healthy tastes blah?  I've been lied to and deceived all my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment