Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Stupid Job Makes Me Fat

I decided to get ice cream.  The 7-11 down from our house must have known I was coming because right at my short eye level was a pint of Twix ice cream.  I didn't even know they made that!  Heaven will have bathtubs filled with chocolate & caramel and rivers of cheesecake & you can just dive right in as waffle cone birds fly overhead & you can reach out, grab one and eat it.  But I digress.

Shawn went to school, I took a hot shower & chowed down on my ice cream.  Best stuff in the world.  Needs more crunchy cookie balls & caramel though.  Just a scotch.

760 calories, 40 grams of fat and 72 grams of sugar.  Stress is keeping me in the "Before" picture stage.  Sigh.

Tomorrow's gonna be hell.

PS  what kind of serving suggestion is half a cup?  Is that some kind of cruel joke?  Who eats only a half cup of ice cream? 

The short answer?  Happy people.  Self-controlled people.  People with a sense of purpose. 
Phbt!  None of those people even need ice cream.  I need ice cream.

And yes, I do feel better.

No comments:

Post a Comment