Tuesday, April 26, 2011

For Those Of You Keeping Up....

I don't feel like writing now.  I went back to the doctor & here's what I told a friend in an email:

I went to the doc for my follow up & she was super excited I had gotten off the e-cig.  She hugged me & said I made her day.  With the improvements that have happened so far with Asmanex, she said I can use it every other day (already been doing that) and then go to every third day.  This should save a bundle.  Every 30 day supply is $128  I guess I can put that extra money towards my dogs medications  HA HA



Oh, and the Doc also said I may have to be on it for a full year.  With such fast improvements, I should be on it far less than that.  She did say that with using it every 3rd day, if I experience wheezing, etc, that I should go back to very other day.   I guess we'll have to feel it out to see how long I need to be on it.

And no, I do not have emphysema with such improvements.  The doctor said my breathing sounded wonderful.  That's the first time any medical doctor has said that me (this is me currently puffing up with pride....).

No comments:

Post a Comment