Monday, April 11, 2011

Rest For The Weary

Yesterday was Sunday.  Sunday was the only day we'd be able to rest before going back to work after a 13 day work week.  I cleaned up a little in the morning.  We watched TV & movies till 3:30 when I just couldn't sit in the bed anymore.  My butt was sore.  My back was already sore.  I showered & finally changed out of my PJs and did some more house cleaning.  What can I say?  I can't fully relax if that stuff is waiting for me, reminding me that it needs to be done.

I screwed the remaining handles into the cabinets, put away some spices that were waiting for paint to dry.  I'd actually tucked some spices that get get used as often inside a cabinet so the shelves look barren.  Just wait until I snip our mother's Ivy plants.  Heh, heh.

New light switches, ceiling fan, grout the island (I HAVE A FRICKIN' ISLAND!!!!!!) put in the sink clips, stain & add the trim.  These are all things I cannot do so as far as I am concerned, I can simply enjoy my kitchen now.  I only wish I had the energy to do so.  Ha, ha.

Oh, and here's a little P.S.  I really don't understand how you fast food addicts live.  We ate that mess for four days and didn't poop for five days.  We ate french fries from 3 different places--they all tasted identical.  My face looks like a fourteen year old's and all that grease in my blood veins had made me sluggish.  Fast food is evil.

No comments:

Post a Comment