Tuesday, April 19, 2011

The Kitchen WAY Before

I came across this photo while searching for some others.  This was taken shortly after the ceiling fell in, but after some clean up.  Shawn had patched it a while ago but as you can see, it was never very pretty.  Freaked out the dog to some extent.


 This was when the sink backed up last summer.  It'd been dripping & leaking for the last year.  Shawn said he never did anything with it because he was wanting to do the whole thing--as in get a new sink, a new everything.  It was worth the wait.


I just thought this photo was cute so I stuck it there.  It's my blog.  I can do what I want.  I was out cold one lazy Sunday afternoon and apparently had a pile of puppies upon me.  Lucy is nestled cozily within my backside.

No comments:

Post a Comment