Tuesday, June 14, 2011

I Scream, You Scream


Yes, that's a normal spoon in that carton--not a serving spoon!

I found the cutest little single serving, most yummy and absolutely satisfying bit of ice cream.  Maybe many of you know about these one serving conatiners for arouns a buck.  Maybe many of you are just like and avoid that aisle 100% of the time as too avoid a complete meltdown.  I can't have ice cream in the house!  Even if I buy a pint, I can't eat just half and put it back.  No, no, of course I HAVE to eat the ENTIRE container.

Shawn wanted chocolate ice cream for milk shakes, and this is fine because I hate chocolate ice cream.  Weird, right?  I love everything else in the world that has chocolate in it.  Forcing myself down the ice cream aisle I remembered that wonderful afternoon last summer when I found a tiny container of Ben & Jerry's Strawberry Cheesecake.  Sigh.

For the first time in a year, I checked out the latest additions.  I found this half-cup serving of Dreyer's and didn't even realize it was made with skim milk until I'd already eaten half of it.  Yeah, that's how good it is.  There's even a select deposit of caramel goo directly in the center.  I hate to spoil the surprise, but it was an exciting find!

Trust me, people.  I know caramel.

No comments:

Post a Comment