Tuesday, June 21, 2011

The Universe is Cruel

I don't know what kind of joke this is.  I've never had great skin to begin with but this is ridiculous.  Shawn has been so stressed out he made himself sick.  DO you think he gains weight around his middle?  DO you think his face erupts like a fourteen year old's?

No, of course not.  Don't be silly.  I am the one of the relationship who is more concerned about personal looks so OF COURSE I am the one to have skin worse than when I was in high school and OF COURSE I am the one to have the spare tire, stretch marks, and cellulite.  You think Shawn, a guy, a dooooode, has stretch marks?

No, of course he doesn't.  He doesn't have a single pimple on his bloomin' face.  In a week or two, my skin may calm itself down, enjoying a period of no trauma and no drama.  Then the electric bill will arrive in the mail.....

No comments:

Post a Comment